FESTIVALS AND CULTURALS ACTIVITIES
• 5th January. Three Magic Kings Parade.
• 17th January or the nearest Sunday. Feast in honor of Sant Antoni Abat (blessing of the animals).
• Carnival Parade. On Friday during the carnival week, through Malgrat streets.
• Second weekend in February. The Merchants’ and Craftsmen’s Winter market.
• Weekend after Easter. International Choirs Festival.
1st May. Craftsmen’s market in the tourist avenue.
• Third weekend in may. The Merchants’ and Craftsmen’s Spring market.
23rd and 24th June. Saint John’s Eve. Arrival of the Canigó flame.
• First Sunday in July. Festival of Sant Joan and Sant Pau.
• Second weekend in july. The Merchants’ and Craftsmen’s Sommer market.
• 15th and 16th August. Sant Roc Annual Festival: many cultural and leisure acts: Habaneras (sailormen songs), quick painting competition, theatre plays, concerts and dancings.
• 10th September. International Folk Dance Groups Night.
• 11th September. Craftsmen’s market in the tourist avenue.
• 27th September. World Tourism Day.
• First Sunday of October. "Aplec de sardines".
• Second and Third weeks in October. International Music Bands festival and Majorettes.
• The last two weeks of November. Gastronomic “Fesol del ganxet” weeks.
• 6th and 8th December. Sant Nicolau Annual Festival: many cultural and leisure acts: Giants meeting, agricultural and craftwork fair, concerts.